BUSH FIRE APPROVED ROLLER SHUTTERS
THE NEW FIRESAFE™ ROLLER SHUTTERS AVAILABLE IN PERTH
CW Products would like to introduce it’s new range of Bushfire Roller Shutters – Firesafe™ Bushfire Rated Roller Shutters and doors in Western Australia. As more and more Australians move to country and semi-rural areas for a better lifestyle, and our urban sprawl takes homeowners closer to wooded and high vegetation areas, protection from bushfire has become increasingly important in Australia.
Add to that the recent devastation of bushfire in many states across Australia, and it becomes vital that we help protect Australian families and their homes from bushfirs.
Recently, a new Bushfire Construction Standard AS3959-2009 has been implemented, detailing minimum standards for building and construction in bushfire areas. This standard is now mandatory in some states of Australia.
It is for these reasons that CW Products has developed the FireSafe™ Bushfire Rated Roller Shutter.
GREAT FEATURES BUILT IN
- Comply with New Australian Standard AS3959-2009
- Bushfire related to Bushfire Attack Level (BAL) A40
- Tested by CSIRO (Rated# FSZ1379).
- Radiant heat shielding properties to 40KW/m2
- Fully extruded aluminium shutters.
- Suitable for large span windows & doors.
- Protect windows from flying debris & extreme heat radiation
- Choice of profile colours.
- Completely motorised.
- Remote control options.
- Made in Australia.
- 5 Year Roller Shutter Guarantee.